DAVINCI IQ VAPORIZER
DaVinci IQ is a premium portable device that fits in your pocket and vaporizes dry herbs. The easy-to-load ceramic heating chamber produces strong and flavorful vapor in a matter of seconds. Featuring an exclusive Smart Path technology, Davinci IQ allows users to create their own vaping experience with the precise four-set temperature control system. Its anodized aluminum casing protects the device from damage. Slick 51 LED grid display provides a sophisticated ultra-modern feel while you enjoy the purest vapor.
HOW IT WORKS
Load chamber with loose leaf material. Power on the IQ and set your desired temperature. Once your desired temperature has been reached, begin to draw slowly through the mouthpiece.
Parts can be cleaned with cotton swabs soaked in isopropyl alcohol. Be sure to clean your IQ regularly for best results.
- For Aromatic Blends
- All Ceramic Air Path
- Pocket Friendly
- Digital Display
- Removable Battery
- 10-Minute Auto Shut-Off
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x DaVinci IQ
- 1x DaVinci Tool
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Keychain w/Tool
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Extended Mouthpiece
- 9x Cleaning Swabs
- 1x 10 mm Water Tool Adapter
- 1x Carry Can
- 1x Owner’s Manual
1 (800) 336-7224
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the DaVinci Vaporizer included in the sales package ("Product"). During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty. This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD Be sure to register your IQ!
The ten (10) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The general Warranty Periods is ten (10) Years for the DaVinci Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F. (Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber) As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE The ten (10) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim. Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period. When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED? 1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the DaVinci Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.